TannerTouchdownTannerTouchdown

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

With My Mind's Madness With My Mind's Madness

You Nailed The Mood Perfectly

You took the Madness universe, and made it your own. The mechanical cross was an awesome touch, and I thought it was extremely clever and creative. I can never get tired of watching this.

Dr. Mario with Lyrics Dr. Mario with Lyrics

Can't Wait To See This Guy Next Month

I'm going to see Duane & BrandO perform their reunion show on the 7th, and Brentalfloss will be opening. I personally can't wait to see what he has to present, I haven't heard much of his work. As for the video itself, I loved the style of animation you have, and the humor was hysterical! Good job, bro!

Bitey of Brackenwood Bitey of Brackenwood

Your Work Is Like Inspirational Gold

I've been a stalker of NG for several years now, and I've eagerly anticipated every new submission of work from you since I stumbled upon this video some time ago. You are honestly the sole inspiration for wanting me to try my hand at Flash animation. Brackenwood made me realize the limitless possibilities when it comes to making a believable, and heartfelt world. It's my dream to make flash movies that people can look at me for, and say "Wow, that blew my mind." As I learn Flash, I'll always keep referring back to your works for inspiration, knowing my choice of a Flash idol was chosen well. Thank you for all the brilliant work these past years. Keep it up.